Stunning Bridal Lehenga Ideas To Rock Your D-Day
Fretting over what to wear on your special day to make you stand out stylishly and uniquely? Look no further as we give you stunning bridal wear ideas that are not only eye-pleasing but fresh and help you keep the best memories of your D-Day. Here we are presenting some ideas that can be rocked in both day and night weddings equally alike and help in keeping you look utterly gorgeous throughout your wedding.
- Paint elegant vibes by adding a peach hue to your lehenga. It’s refreshing to have an offbeat color for your wedding dress and this does just that. You can pair it with a contrasting dupatta to make it more glamorous. For uniqueness in lehenga design, choose ones with panels making you feel light and summery as well.
- Ice it out by adding a hue of blues to your lehenga. Not traditional at all, these lehengas give you an unconventional appearance making you appear like a vogue bride. It also is extremely feminine. Design can include floral embroidery with motifs all over to make it look elegant and dainty in the simplest manner.
- Go for floral hues by choosing lilac and lavender lehengas for your special day. Being not too fiery yet not subtle either, it is one of the few colors that has been gaining attention among brides all over the fashion charts due to its right balance between simplicity and glamour.
- Not too fond of bright colors and are more drawn towards pastel shades, then bluish pink hue might just be the color for your lehenga. If you are worried it may make you look a little too bland on your wedding day, you can pair it with a stunning shimmery golden dupatta that adds zing to your simple look. The lehenga design can also involve weaves that add a vintage element to the attire.
- Go for the classic look by adorning the all-red traditional hue for your lehenga. Although it’s the most common it is the timelessness of this color that makes it everyone’s choice. There’s just something about this color that makes everyone catch their attention towards it. Add on some bold embroidery to the lehenga design and you got yourself a striking look.
- Get trendy by adding a sage green lehenga to your wedding appearance. An alternative to any other typical neutral colors, it is the versatility of it that makes them a favorite among new-age brides. Add on some embellishments to its tailoring and make it look extremely unique like your own self.
- Sterling metallics are also one of the colors that most people do not see as a wedding hue, but a lot of brides are raging over this shade for their lehenga. Making you look your voguish best, there’s a reason they are an important element in fashion runways.
A wedding is an extremely important occasion that you carry memories of for the rest of your life. To make these memories fond, your outfit on a special day also plays a part. To make you look the best we gave you the above ideas. So go through them all and pick what suits you the best for a rocking day of your life.