What Is The Best Treatment For Pigmented Lips At Home?
Everyone in this world loves beautiful lips. And when talking about women, they love to flaunt their pink lips. But pigmented and dark lips can just lead to the opposite.
Are you also dealing with lip pigmentation? You must probably be looking for pigmented lips treatment. Aren’t you? Here are some best treatments for pigmented lips. But before, let’s understand what lip pigmentation actually is.
What is lip pigmentation?
Our faces have 16 layers of skin. But do you know it’s not the same with our eyelids and lips? Our skin only has 5 to 6 layers of skin. However, lip pigmentation is a situation in which the color of the lips darkens due to excessive melanin synthesis.
The best treatment for pigmented lips at home
Looking for pigmented lips treatment? Just looking for lip pigmentation remedies isn’t enough when you actually don’t know its causes. So what causes lip pigmentation? There are various different causes, including:
- Lack of hydration
- Cigarette smoking
- Lip sucking
- Allergic reaction to products and ingredients
- Excessive intake of coffee
- Extreme exposure to the sun
Even though treating lip pigmentation is a cosmetic decision, there are many other ways of lip pigmentation too. Here are some best home remedies for lip pigmentation that are easy to follow and less time consuming :
- Honey and sugar
- Take some sugar and crush these granules.
- Now mix it with honey and gently apply it to your lips. Make sure to massage smoothly.
- Once you’re done exfoliating your lips, you can also keep it for 20 minutes as a lip mask.
However, if you lack time, you can also look for an appropriate product. One such natural scrub is Pure Sense Pink Guava Face Scrub. It has unique ingredients like Pink Guava, Niacinamide & African melon etc. This face scrub is also free from chemicals like paraben, carcinogens and sulphate. It treats a wide range of skincare woes, boosts antioxidants, promotes cellular repair, de-tan the skin and keeps your lips moisturized and hydrated.
- Aloe vera with turmeric
- Aloe vera
- Take some aloe vera and mix it with turmeric until a fine paste.
- Apply it to your lips.
- Let it stay there for some time, say around for 15 minutes before rinsing it off.
- Lemon juice
- Lemon juice
- Take some lemon juice and sugar. Mix them together.
- Apply it to your lips gently.
- Leave it overnight before washing it off.
- Pomegranate mask
- Rose water
- Take one tbsp of pomegranate seeds, one tbsp of rose water and one tbsp of fresh cream.
- Mix these ingredients together into a fine paste.
- Apply it to your lips as a mask, and this is an excellent lip pigmentation removal remedy at home.
Keep your lips healthy with just a few extra care
There are many lip pigmentation removal treatments available these days. But remember, the best thing is to opt for home remedies as nature always has much more to give. Besides, if you ever feel any kind of irritation or do not get the desired results, then seek help from a doctor or experts.
Comments are closed.