Where to do Double Eyelid Surgery in Singapore
Double eyelid surgery, also known as Asian blepharoplasty, is one of the most common cosmetic surgeries in Singapore. For several years, more and more people have been going to Allure Plastic Surgery for blepharoplasty surgery in Singapore. Learn more about the treatment here: (https://www.allureplasticsurgery.sg/double-eyelid-surgery-singapore/). If you’re looking for the best clinic to do double eyelid surgery, look no further:
Allure Plastic Surgery is a leading plastic surgery clinic in Singapore with over 7 years and thousands of procedures done successfully. We have a team of highly professional doctors to help you with everything from cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, and non-surgical rejuvenation treatments in Singapore. They are here to ensure that you get the care and treatment you deserve. Our expert surgeons have extensive experience in their specific field and will be able to offer you the best possible results for double eyelid surgery in Singapore.
What is involved in Double Eyelid Surgery?
The double eyelid surgery in Singapore is basically an operation on the upper eyelid. It’s done so that the patient gets more of a crease above their eyes. This can help them have bigger and more beautiful-looking eyes.
Those who are interested in getting this procedure done should know what they’re signing up for. The entire double eyelid surgery takes between 30 to 40 minutes under anesthesia. Usually, it is done as an outpatient procedure meaning that you really won’t need an overnight stay at the clinic or hospital after the surgery.
After your first consultation with our doctor, he will give you more information on what goes into double eyelid surgery in Singapore. This is especially true if you consider tightening procedures or fat tissue grafting to ensure that your results are symmetrical.
The double eyelid surgery in Singapore will help you get rid of any excess skin above your eyes and reposition the fat tissue so you can get the crease you want. This also helps to hold the natural fold in place, thus making it easier for you to put on makeup every day.
Our doctors will be able to tell which procedure suits you best depending on many factors, including age, overall health condition, and each patient’s specific needs. There are other alternatives available if double eyelid surgery doesn’t seem like a good choice for you, but this requires a preliminary discussion with one of our staff members before moving forward.
How much does Double Eyelid Surgery Cost in Singapore?
This is one of the most common questions patients ask when they are considering Asian blepharoplasty in Singapore. While it’s true that double eyelid surgery can cost quite a pretty penny, you don’t have to live with one droopy eyelid just because you’re low on cash. It really depends on which procedure you want to go for and your expectations after the procedure are finished.
With Allure Plastic Surgery, our doctors will be able to give you an estimate of which double eyelid surgery would be best for your needs. Every patient has different preferences, so it’s important not to skimp out on anything if you want the results you want.
The possibilities are endless depending on what exactly you’re trying to achieve. Of course, you can get more than just double eyelid surgery done during your treatment. We offer many different rejuvenation treatments that you might want to consider looking into if you’re not particularly interested in changing the shape of your eyes.
Talking about specific costs may be a bit difficult because there are so many factors involved, but we recommend getting a quote from our doctors after meeting with them and discussing what you would like to get out of the double eyelid surgery in Singapore. Then, they will be able to tell you which procedures will suit your needs best and how much it’ll cost by the time everything is finished.
Of course, this also depends on whether or not you go for outpatient treatment or inpatient. The price ranges vary depending on what exactly you need and plan to do during the treatment.
What Else should you know about Double Eyelid Surgery in Singapore before Committing to having it done?
While Asian blepharoplasty is a popular procedure, you can’t just jump into anything without understanding what’s involved. There are many things you need to think about and consider before actually deciding on having the procedure done.
A lot of people come to us because they’ve heard such great things about double eyelid surgery in Singapore and want to get this particular treatment done as soon as possible. However, we recommend that you take your time and carefully plan everything out. This will ensure that your experience with us is pleasant and safe, and effective for getting rid of those droopy eyes and achieving that nice crease above your lids everybody loves so much.
- You need to consider your expectations after surgery because sometimes it’s not the desired result every patient is hoping for. This isn’t always a bad thing, though, as long as you know exactly what you’re getting into beforehand.
- Double eyelid surgery in Singapore isn’t an exception from any other type of plastic surgery treatment out there. You’ll have to go through several weeks of recovery and changes before being able to see the final results of the procedure. Sometimes this might even take months, depending on how well you heal and recover from surgery.
- The best thing about going through with double eyelid surgery in Singapore is that there are no real age restrictions or limitations regarding who can undergo treatment and who can’t. You can get this procedure done regardless of your age, gender, or anything else that will influence the end result.
- Many people come to us because they’ve researched different treatments and procedures available in Singapore. Hence, some might even want something other than double eyelid surgery in Singapore. This is more than okay with us; we aim to please each and every patient who comes through our doors by giving them exactly what they need.
- Asian blepharoplasty isn’t an exception when it comes to safety concerns, too. Even though it may not be as invasive as some other plastic surgeries are, there are still several things that could go wrong if you’re not careful or thorough enough. In particular, your doctor will want to know if there are any medications you’re taking and advise that you avoid any supplement or medications like Coumadin (warfarin) that may increase your risks of bleeding.
While results of blepharoplasty are usually very satisfying, it’s important to look at the potential side effects before signing up for surgery. Surgery can have its own risks associated with it, so this shouldn’t be taken lightly. There are several things you need to think about before deciding whether or not double eyelid surgery in Singapore is right for you.
Let’s Help you get that Look you’ve always Craved
We have been helping patients from all over the world get that double eyelid they’ve always wanted. We have a very experienced staff working for us who will be more than happy to answer all your questions and address any concerns you may have. Our goal is to provide you with nothing but the best service possible, so don’t hesitate to contact us if you’re interested in learning more about our treatments and procedures. Call: +65 6734 9988
Allure Plastic Surgery – Ptosis Surgery | Breast Augmentation | Double Eyelid Surgery
435 Orchard Road #22-04 Wisma Atria, Singapore 238877
+65 6734 9988
Comments are closed.